GrowMore Recruitment is a full-service, multi-specialist recruitment agency! We work across virtually all industry sectors, with clients ranging from small start-ups to global blue-chip companies and large public sector and not-for-profit organisations. We are globally recognised and endorsed with a Thriving Workplace certification, accredited by the GBC and are committed to the highest standards of recruitment practices at each interaction with all of our stakeholders.
Our client is large, multinational organization with over 190K employees across 256 countries. They are a world leading provider of information technology solutions, recognised for their innovative approach that drives continuous advances in their technologies as they diversify their business in emerging markets. This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your sales and business development acumen, as you cultivate the sales pipeline in the local Georgian and Armenian markets.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary package which includes a great base salary and bonuses. You will be able to work from home whilst directly reporting the Area Manager based in Austria!
To be successful in the role, you must be a driven sales orientated hunter, capable of building strong relationships, effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, understand customers’ needs and help guide sales activities through the marketing planning function.
- Managing monthly sales with distributors, partners and retailers
- Focusing on B2C and B2B markets
- Generate demand with end-users
- Closely work on projects and bid on tenders
- Manage sales forecasts
- Run sales promotions and assist with marketing activities
- Manage the local merchandise and promoter teams
- Communication and relationship management skills are key in this role
- We are looking for someone who is multilingual (Georgian, English and Russian)
- You need solid commercial sales experience (minimum 5 years)
Please note, you will be responsible for the Georgian and Armenian regions, so you will need to be ready for regional and abroad business trips each month.
Business Development/Sales Manager
|Required experience||1+ year|
|Type of work||Remote|