GrowMore Recruitment is a full service, multi-specialist recruitment agency! We work across virtually all industry sectors, with clients ranging from small start-ups to global blue-chip companies and large public sector and not-for-profit organizations.
Within this role, you will be focusing on delivering the best Casino games in the industry to some of our key markets. You will manage the Games Delivery roadmap for our 3rd Party Slots, Live Casino games, and in-house created slot games. You will play a crucial part in ensuring that we continue to grow our business in our key markets and to know what our competitors are up to.
Reporting to our Director of Casino, you will help to build and execute a games release plan for our key markets. You’ll get involved and help with the testing of games when they are released to ensure we provide quality content to our players. You will be responsible for market research to help identify the market leaders and the top features/ trends of the top-performing games. You’ll also work closely with our 3rd parties to ensure we are always up to date with their latest roadmap and plans.
- A highly organized individual who can be a key part in ensuring we continue to grow our dominance in our key markets
- Building strong relationships with our Casino game suppliers, ensuring we are always at the forefront of their minds
- Commercially minded for onboarding new casino game suppliers
- Working hand in hand with our Marketing and Operational teams, as well as our Technology teams
- Ensuring we are providing the right games to our players at the right time, and that the games receive all relevant marketing support
- Manage and optimize our content portfolio, to ensure it is always best in class
- Becoming an expert in the markets you manage – understand who our competition is, what they are doing, and how we can be better than them
- Reporting on key KPIs for your markets – identifying what is/isn’t working and reporting on it to Senior stakeholders, as well as highlighting any improvement opportunities
- Proven ability in the management of Online Casinos
- Excellent reporting & Analytical skills
- Have a thorough understanding of the Casino games, offers, and player base
- Innovative approach
- Project management skills and excellent attention to detail
- Good understanding of our providers and potential future providers
- Competitive salary
- 5 Star health insurance
- Mobile balance allowance
- Gym/Fitness Centre membership
- Great office and fantastic, upbeat atmosphere
|Required experience||2+ years|
|Type of work||Office|