GrowMore Recruitment is a full service, multi-specialist recruitment agency! We work across virtually all industry sectors, with clients ranging from small start-ups to global blue-chip companies and large public sector and not-for-profit organizations.
The role will be to live and breathe how the customers interact with the gaming products across all brands to ensure delivery of an easy & speedy, engaging, innovative, and above all safe set of customer experiences that helps our global brands win in a highly competitive market.
- Understand internal and external customers, define product direction vision, and strategy to ensure all our global brands continue revolutionizing e-commerce within the online casino sector.
- Assess the business impact of the products and features you develop in collaboration with our commercial teams
- Have a bias for action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at great speed.
- Use your curiosity for how things work and passion for great products to create products that our customers love.
- Be able to lead, engage and inspire colleagues from a wide range of disciplines to plan and measure impactful e-commerce product initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Bring a strong knowledge of how operations work and have a passion for delivering improvements that move the dial of operational performance
- Take ownership of key parts of our casino sights, understand what our customers need, and develop and improve products and processes to improve customers’ journeys.
- Transform high-level business challenges into a product vision, strategy, and roadmaps
- Provide Insights into the future technologies that allow for the automation and transformation of operational processes and product
- Ability to work with Senior Operational Managers to understand, shape, and deliver their transformation strategy
- Drive complex optimization programs informed by data analysis, market and customer insights
- Build strong and aligned relationships with commercial, development, design, and business insight teams
- Create organization-wide energy and optimism for the future.
- Show personal commitment to the vision.
- Driven for results and is action-oriented in approach
- Have a track record of exceeding goals successfully
- Pursue work with energy and drive
- Push self and help others achieve results
- Demonstrate initiative in identifying and seizing new opportunities, with the ability to get their ‘hands dirty’
- Be effective in a variety of communication settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels
- Attentively listen to others
- A logical thinker who can demonstrate how their ideas will work in practice
- Adjust to fit the audience and the message
- Minimum of 3 years experience within a Product Management role of customer-facing products, casino focused is a bonus
- Experience in presenting and communicating to senior management at all levels
- Experience in customer operations systems, tools, and processes within Payments, Fraud, and back-office desirable.
- Competitive salary
- 5-star health insurance
- Mobile balance allowance
- Gym/Fitness Centre membership
- Great office and fantastic, upbeat atmosphere
|Required experience||3+ years|
|Type of work||Office|