GrowMore Recruitment is a full-service, multi-specialist recruitment agency! We work across virtually all industry sectors, with clients ranging from small start-ups to global blue-chip companies and large public sector and not-for-profit organizations.
We are looking for a Intermediate Software Engineer to join our team of developers! We are seeking a developer that possesses a passion for learning modern technologies. You will work with our team of talented engineers.
- Development is primarily in Go, using gRPC and protobufs to communicate with microservices written in Go or C++.
- Prior experience with Go is not required as long as you can demonstrate proficiency in learning a new language.
- Experience with VUIs is a plus, but also not required.
- What’s required is an eagerness to learn and push the edges of what’s possible in this rapidly developing area.
- You should be comfortable with Linux command-line (a lot of development is done over ssh to shared Ubuntu servers).
- Our client also uses tools like openfst, TensorFlow, Kaldi for projects, so previous experience would be great, but not required.
- 1-3 years of software development experience
- Proficient coding Go, Python, and/or C/C++
- Excited by the prospect of learning cutting-edge technologies in speech recognition, natural language processing, and machine learning
- Experienced in developing enterprise software products
- Versatile and interested in the full software stack, from APIs to algorithms to build and deployment scripts
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Attractive salary package
- Medical insurance
- Training and constant professional development
- Modern, pleasant, dynamic environment
- Friday food
Software Engineer (Golang)
|Required experience||2+ years|
|Type of work||Office/Hybrid|