1. Principal Terms
- By placing an order with GrowMore (“we/us/our”), you, the Client (“you/your”), agree to accept our Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice, and your continued use of our services following any change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
2. Placing Your Order
- Select your required service then message us to confirm how you’d like to pay. If by bank transfer, we will send you a bank account number, if by credit/debit card, we will send you an invoice.
- Payment must be made in full before we commence with any work.
- All our prices are VAT exclusive
- If you are an international client who is unsure about the exchange rate, use www.xe.com to convert to your local currency.
- If you prefer to make payment via EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer), let us know and we will send out our bank details.
- Once payment is made, we will send you the confirmation with some basic details to fill out so we can book in the project (including times for our first 1:1 phone session).
- You will then need to send us your personal details, including your current CV (if any), Cover Letter, links to jobs you’re applying for and answer some relevant recruitment questions.
- Once received, we will contact you (via phone, email or online chat) and to get a full understanding of your career aspirations and to talk through your requirements.
- After we have all the required information, we will start the drafting process, using powerful keywords to describe your skills and achievements, then designing a clean, attention grabbing format (expect your first drafts within approximately 72-96 hours).
- Once your documents are delivered, read through them and let us know any areas you would like revising.
- CV and Cover Letter writing is a personal service and a consultative process which usually takes a couple of drafts.
- We will work on the documents until you are 100% happy.
3. Delivery Timeframes
- This varies depending on the client, their requirements and level of experience, customers are placed into a queue on a first come, first served basis.
- Our lead-time for final delivery can vary from 3 days to 2 weeks, depending on the number of clients already in our queue and the complexity of the project.
- Please enquire before ordering if you are concerned about the delivery time of your order.
- We provide the CV first draft within 2-3 business days of your consultation and any requested revisions within 1 business day.
- Projects usually require revisions as no one knows your own experience as well as you, please bear this in mind when engaging our services.
- We recommend starting the process at least 10 business days before application deadlines to ensure your documents align perfectly with your own skills and experience and are tailored toward the position you are applying for.
- Please note, the turnaround time is estimated from the day of your consultation call, not from the day of order.
- We do not start work on new projects until your consultation call (or online chat) has taken place.
- We will message you as soon as possible to arrange a mutually beneficial time and schedule your consultation call, which will typically be the following business day providing you are available.
- If you are unavailable, this will lead to a delay in delivering your first drafts.
4. Delivery Format
- Your CV and Cover Letter files are delivered electronically via email or online chat in both PDF and Microsoft Word formats (classic 2019 version).
- We cannot be held liable for incompatibility issues with your individual computer set-up although we do undertake to assist as best we are able in resolving any such issues and will provide alternative, more suitable formats if we are able to do so.
5. Document Design
- We have multiple designs available that we can choose from, the one used is dependent on your industry and career trajectory.
- When engaging our services, we will analyze and choose the most appropriate and industry preferred style and design for your new CV.
- Please note we do not work from templates, your CV will be designed around the written content of your professionally written CV.
6. Requiring Revisions
- We want to ensure that your professionally written CV and Cover Letter meet all your expectations and requirements sought out by employers.
- If you feel that there is something lacking in your new CV, you can send it for revisions.
- We will deliver the requested revisions by close of business, the following business day providing we’ve had the opportunity to clarify any extra information with you.
7. Refund Information
- GrowMore provides professional writing as well as training and coaching services and besides the free CV assessment package, there is no trial or grace period after purchasing one of our offerings.
- We are paid on a project by project basis and a considerable amount of time and effort goes into critiquing, researching, drafting, writing and proofreading your new documents as well as spending time consulting and having one on one personal coaching sessions.
- It’s this time that you are paying for (rather than a tangible good), along with the finished products and training sessions.
- Once your order is placed and your information provided, we will start working with you on the following business day.
- CV writing is a bespoke and tailored service. According to our terms, we are unable to offer refunds once your project has been assigned and work on it has commenced.
- In no event will refunds be issued if deadlines are missed from the clients’ end.
8. Work Guarantee
- Once your documents are delivered, you have the opportunity to review the drafts and a round of revisions is always accommodated where required.
- If you are unhappy for any reason, we will do everything possible to remedy any issues until you are satisfied.
- We will work on your project until you are 100% happy.
- If you require changes to your documents based solely on the opinion of another service provider (CV writer/recruiter/immigration advisor), these suggested changes must be provided to us in writing from the professionals themselves.
- We will agree to make adjustments in cases where (in our professional opinion) the changes will not negatively affect your job search and where the quality of our work is not compromised as a result.
- Such changes cannot be guaranteed and will be made at GrowMore’s discretion.
Please note, although GrowMore does their utmost best to help you receive job offers through preparing your documentation, assisting with your online branding, training and coaching you throughout the process, we cannot guarantee that you will ultimately get hired.
- We write your CV for you, prepare custom covers letters, create LinkedIn profiles, train you on interviewing techniques, coach you on the best ways to communicate, help with your job search strategy, make your aware of how the recruitment industry works and provide the necessary support, but it’s up to you as the candidate to pass interviews and secure your role.
- Naturally we want you to succeed so we are there to work with you until you are satisfied with your CV, Cover Letter etc, but you will be required to put in the hours yourself to use the documentation and knowledge we provide to be successful in your job search initiatives.
9. LinkedIn Profiles
- When purchasing a LinkedIn profile update, you agree on terms to grant GrowMore full access to your LinkedIn account by providing us with your account username and password.
- These details are not shared with any third party and are used for the sole purpose of updating your LinkedIn profile on a one-off basis.
- Once this service has been delivered we strongly recommend that you change your password to maintain the security of your account.
- You hereby release GrowMore from any liability in the event that your agreement with LinkedIn terms and conditions is compromised in any way.
- Your information is treated with the highest levels of confidentiality and is not shared with any third party whatsoever, except where you have opted to allow GrowMore to share your information with recruiters and job search portals for the sole purpose of assisting your job search efforts.
- Please note, LinkedIn has recently been cracking down on “suspicious login attempts,” so our ability to access your account and make changes directly is not guaranteed.
- In the rare event we are not able to log in, you will receive a Word document with all of the required content/changes/edits for your own input.
10. Limitation of Liability
In no event will GrowMore be liable for damages of any kind:
- Under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, my service, any content advertised, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages
- Including but not limited to personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, missed deadlines and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
11. Intellectual Property
- We understand more than anyone the importance of keeping your CV up-to-date while also adjusting it to particular vacancies.
- After you confirm your acceptance of the order, we deliver the final documents in PDF and Microsoft Word formats which you can edit anytime.